- 20 frozen uncooked shrimps
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley or Chinese parsley
- Rinse the shrimp, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat and add the butter. Saute the garlic a few times before adding the shrimp. Add the salt and cayenne pepper (if using). Stir to combine well with the garlic before adding the white wine and lemon juice.
- Stir and cook until the white wine evaporates a little bit. Add the parsley, stir well and serve immediately.