- Top flour 300g
- Butter 250g, room temperature
- Dutch processed cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips 200g
- Almonds or other nuts (optional) 100g
- Brown sugar 180g
- Egg yolk 1
- Pre-heat oven at 170°c fan mode.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg yolk and ensure well-mixed.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder in a separate bowl. Using spatula, mix till blended then sift into batter. Mix until flour all well-mixed.
- Using spatula or wooden spoon, stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Scoop teaspoons full sized balls and set onto parchment-lined trays. Ensure good 1-2″ space apart.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes. Let cool on rack and store in airtight containers.