- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 500g bean sprouts
- 2 pieces of salted fish, cubed
- 2 stalks of spring onions, sectioned 2″ length
- Oyster sauce, 1/2 tbsp
- Light soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp
- Rinse and clean the bean sprouts. Remove the roots.
- Heat the wok with cooking oil and add in salted fish pieces and toasted until they become fragrant and slightly browner.
- Add in chopped garlic and fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add in bean sprouts, soysauce, oyster sauce, and chopped scallion.
- Quickly stir the ingredients a few times and serve hot.